Videos & Blog Posts To Help You Build Incredible Habits To Help Get Your Healthier, Happier, Fitter & Stronger
I understand why the struggle is real.
You Google "How to lose belly fat" and it comes up with over 200 million hits. You're expected to trawl through all these to find the right solution Transformation Academy for you, no wonder you are overwhelmed and confused where to start.
I have compiled my top 10 list that actually works. How do I know this? We'll the guys and girls in the Transformation Academy are consistently getting amazing results week in week out making them happier, healthier, fitter and stronger.
Hold on to your hats, you're about to be blown away with the simplicity of it all.
My Top 10 Fat Loss Tips
1. Bring your family and friends into your mission. You need support, the more support you have the better. DO NOT try and do it yourself. Protecting yourself by not telling anyone because you think you might fail is already setting you up for failure.
2. Lower your expectations. Instead of trying to lose 10lbs in 10 days why not focus on losing 1lbs a week and repeat the process 10 times. That way you’ll feel better and you’ve got a greater chance of achieving bigger goals.
3. Protect your energy. By taking time to yourself you’re protecting what matters to you and that’s you. Take 10 minutes to get some fresh air at your lunch break, learn to say NO and try 10 minutes of meditation.
4. Change your language. We live with ourselves 24/7. Start to change the narrative you say to yourself on a daily basis. If you think you’re going to fail and you can’t do it the chances are you won’t. YOU CAN DO IT!
5. 80/20 Rule with your nutrition. Focus on getting your calories through whole foods and 20% through foods that you REALLY enjoy. That way it allows flexibility to your diet and the chances are you’ll stick to it.
6. Find a calorie total that allows you to eat as many calories as possible whilst being in a calorie deficit. The aim is to ensure you have the energy to move, feel energised and full.
7. Plan your week and routines for the week ahead. This absolutely includes everything from the time you wake up, eat workouts to going to bed and everything in-between.
8. If you’ve been out of any kind of exercise for a while, be kind to yourself and ease yourself back in. It’s important to build a good baseline and this will lead to momentum. Take your time. There is no rush.
9. Invite your friends and family in. Allow them to be part of your journey. The bottom line is you need support and the more you have the better. Remember there is no “I” in team.
10. Repeat number 2!
I hope these help bring some calm to your fat loss journey. It's important not to get swamped by what's online.
P.S Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you get happier, healthier, fitter and stronger in only 120 days!
How I Can Help...